The environmental impact of telecom operators is mostly related to their CO2 emission driven by the high energy consumption demand by the network and data centers.
- Building and improving our infrastructure to optimize energy consumption. For example, when part of our infrastructure is not in use, it doesn’t require energy.
- Staying up to speed on new technologies: in 2023, we’ll be replacing all of our infrastructure equipment with energy efficient ones, allowing us to reduce our consumption by 2, while delivering higher performance.
- Recycle with equipment vendor
- Donate to organizations who cannot afford costly equipment (schools, non-profit)
- Resell on second hand market
More than an objective, or even a philosophy, business ethics reflects for us the way we work.
Transparency and integrity are our core values, allowing us to build strong trustworthy relationships with our customers and business partners.
We may work in a technical field, still this is a human-to-human business after all;
This is why we insist on human talks and interaction.
And that’s one of the things we love most about our company: the people in it.
This is why customer relations are so important to us.
From contact to support, people are everywhere.
Our experts can be described as a “human-sized team“.
The label is based on the ISO 26 000 standard and is for businesses and organizations committed to operating in a socially responsible way on all relevant dimensions – economic, environmental, ethical and societal.
We are proud and happy to have achieved the Human for Client label process through the National Institute of Customer Relations (INRC) in February 2020 and successfully renewed our follow-up audit in 2022.