At Viapass, sustainability is a key pillar of our business strategy.
We believe that every organization regardless of their size should be responsible and can lead the way.
As a Telecom operator, we have identified 3 pillars with the most impact, that are the core of our sustainability practices :
1. Energy consumption
Viapass is committed to reducing their emission through 2 ways :
- Building and improving our infrastructure to optimize energy consumption. For example, when part of our infrastructure is not in use, it doesn’t require energy.
- Staying up to speed on new technologies: in 2023, we’ll be replacing all of our infrastructure equipment with energy efficient ones, allowing us to reduce our consumption by 2, while delivering higher performance.
To limit electronic waste, our recycling program is built around 3 axes :
- Recycle with equipment vendor
- Donate to organizations who cannot afford costly equipment (schools, non-profit)
- Resell on second hand market
Also, since our daily mission is to support our customers, we make sure that we actively participate in this chain of reduction at all levels, by supporting them, advising them and raising their awareness on these subjects.
2. Business ethics
Transparency and integrity are our core values, allowing us to build strong trustworthy relationships with our customers and business partners.
3. Customer relationship
We may work in a technical field, still this is a human-to-human business after all;
This is why we insist on human talks and interaction.
And that’s one of the things we love most about our company: the people in it.
This is why customer relations are so important to us.
From contact to support, people are everywhere.
Our experts can be described as a “human-sized team“.
The label is based on the ISO 26 000 standard and is for businesses and organizations committed to operating in a socially responsible way on all relevant dimensions – economic, environmental, ethical and societal.
We are proud and happy to have achieved the Human for Client label process through the National Institute of Customer Relations (INRC) in February 2020 and successfully renewed our follow-up audit in 2022.